This is your opportunity to get involved in the SIREN Network by contributing your thoughts and ideas in a SIREN Working Group!
The list below are the Network's current Working Groups. As as the Network evolves we welcome suggestions for new groups! If you would like to know what was discussed in recent groups please take a look at the SIREN Working Group minutes.
- Cardiovascular Emergencies (3rd Tuesday of the month 1-2pm ET)
- Lead: Brian O’Neil
- Diversity, Equity & Inclusion (DEI) (3rd Tuesday of the month 3-4pm ET)
- Lead: Cindy Hsu
- Education, Collaborating and Training (3rd Thursday of the month 11am-12pm ET)
- Lead: Will Meurer
- Electronic Data Capture (4th Monday of the month 2-3pm ET)
- Lead: Lisa Merck
- Emergency Medical Services (3rd Wednesday of the month, 4-5pm ET)
- Lead: Jason McMullan
- Human Subjects’ Protection (4th Thursday of the month 11-12pm ET)
- Lead: Peyton Kline
- Intensivists (3rd Tuesday of the month 4-5pm ET)
- Lead: Nick Mohr
- Trauma (4th Wednesday of the month 4-5pm ET)
- Lead: Kabir Yadav
Note: Registry Based Trials group has combined with Cardiovascular Emergencies group
If you're intersted in joining and/or suggesting a new SIREN Working Group click on the link below to complete a form.
You can see which groups your colleagues are interested in in the table below.